Interior systems supplier Johnson Controls Inc. officially opens what it is billing as the industry's first state-of-the-art radio frequency (RF) testing facility. Located in Holland, MI, the 3,200-sq.-ft. center is expected to help JCI develop new electronic products and maximize the performance of its current RF devices, including its HomeLink Universal Transceiver and PSI (Pressure Safety Information) devices. Construction of the facility was completed in August, and it received Federal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.