United Auto Workers members at three Johnson Controls Inc. plants in Oklahoma City, OK; Shreveport, LA; and Earth City, MO, ratify their first contracts on June 14. The 4-year contracts include a $1,500 signing bonus; pay hikes of at least $3 per hour; healthcare, dental and vision benefits paid for by JCI; a company-matched 401(k) plan and company-paid life insurance, the UAW says. JCI also has agreed to observe the same holiday schedule at the three plants as their customer plants ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.