Call it supplier cohabitation. In a unique arrangement for the supplier industry, Johnson Controls Inc. is sharing space with its key plastics supplier, Becker Group LLC. in a new $35 million manufacturing facility on the grounds of the former Detroit Arsenal Tank Plant in Warren, MI. The Becker Group occupies about 70,000-sq.-ft. of the 265,000-sq.-ft. complex and provides injection-molded plastic door trim panels to JCI for final assembly and sequencing for delivery to local ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.