J.D. Power & Associates says worldwide diesel-powered car and light-truck sales should reach 27 million by 2015, up from 12.5 million this year. The J.D. Power-LMC 2003 Global Markets for Diesel Powered Light Vehicles to 2015 Study shows diesel-powered vehicles comprising 28% of global light-vehicle sales in 12 years. It shows the most growth (60%) coming from outside of Europe, with North American sales forecast to increase significantly. “We expect diesel cars and trucks to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.