Jeep. It is one of the most-recognized brand names in the world, the kind that transcends the clutter and all but sells itself. When a pair of German newcomers took over the reins of Chrysler Group in November 2000, their eyes lit up when they spoke of the promise of Jeep. And they had to quell persistent rumors the Chrysler Group would be dismantled, with all but Jeep sold, it being the brand with the most intrinsic value. From his first days on the job, Chrysler CEO Dieter Zetsche ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.