Chrysler Group is close to the end of its feasibility study on the Jeep Gladiator pickup. A decision will be made by the end of the year, says Eric Ridenour, chief operating officer. The Gladiator, a concept pickup truck unveiled at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January 2005, would be a niche product, Ridenour says. “It could be something different for the lineup,” he tells Ward's in a recent interview. “The question is whether niche volumes support ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.