DaimlerChrysler Corp.’s Jeep brand will launch the limited edition Wrangler Rubicon Tomb Raider in July. Base price is $28,815, including destination. Only 1,000 will be produced for sale, says DCC, which co-designed and built the model with the Paramount Tomb Raider production team. The vehicle launch will tie in with the new film Tomb Raider: Lara Croft and the Cradle of Life, which also debuts in July. The film’s lead character, Lara Croft, drives a customized version of the Rubicon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.