BEIJING — Sales of Jiefang heavy- and medium-duty trucks continue to surge, according to automaker First Automotive Works Corp. FAW says Jiefang truck sales reached 15,671 in March, rising 33% over like-1999 and 13,112 in April, up 18% over the same period last year. Sales of heavy-duty trucks, alone, reached 13,000 units for the January-April period of this year, FAW says, showing double-digit growth over like-1999. The automaker says its share of the heavy-duty truck market jumped to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.