SHENYANG — Jinbei GM Automotive Co. Ltd. breaks ground on its 34,000 sq.-m (366,000 sq.-ft.) manufacturing facility in northeast Shenyang city, Lianoning province. The plant will build the Chevrolet Blazer sport/utility vehicle and S-10 crew-cab pickup truck in a joint venture between General Motors Corp. and First Auto Works (FAW)-Jinbei Auto Industry Co. Ltd. The new facility will house all the major production processes ranging from stamping, welding to painting and general assembly. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.