The first Subaru B9 Tribeca drove off the assembly line today at Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc.’s Lafayette, IN, plant. The ’06 model cross/utility vehicle will go on sale late next month, beginning at $30,695. The Lafayette plant plans to produce more than 26,000 of the vehicles this year. (See related story: Subaru B9 Tribeca to Base at $30,695) SIA also builds the Subaru Legacy and Outback models and will begin production of a Saab derivative of the B9 Tribeca in time for a 2006 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.