VANCOUVER – Nissan North America Inc. is readying nine new models in the next two years, representing 85% of the brand’s U.S. sales volume. Next generations of the Nissan Versa subcompact, Sentra compact and Altima midsize passenger cars are part of the list, Larry Dominique, senior vice president-product planning for NNA, tells Ward’s. Four vehicles are slated to go on sale in the next seven months, including the Leaf electric vehicle and next-generation Quest minivan and Murano ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.