On the heels of another stellar monthly sales performance, General Motors Corp. extends for the second time its wildly popular “Employee Pricing for Everyone” marketing program through Sept. 6 for '05 models. The incentives began June 1 and were supposed to end July 5 but were continued until Monday after GM's June sales skyrocketed to a 19-year high of 551,141 units. Cadillac CTS GM sales in July were almost as remarkable. The auto maker delivered 530,027 vehicles, up 20% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.