DETROIT – U.S. light-vehicle sales are expected to do in July what they did in June by staying close to the year-to-date trend. Ward’s forecasts sales in July to run at a seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) of 16.41 million, close to year-ago’s 16.44 million, last month’s 16.46 million and the 16.45 million rate of the entire first half. (view related data: July 31 U.S. Dealer Inventories Forecast ) (view related data:U.S. Light Vehicles Sales Forecast) However, the forecast ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.