North American production in June will remain nearly even with like-2005, leaving year-to-date output just 1.4% ahead of year-ago. However, July-December production will lag behind the prior-year and total output for 2006 will fall below last year’s level. Ward’s forecasts June production, including medium- and heavy-duty trucks, at 1.477 million, same as June 2005 and slightly below May’s 1.480 million. Related document: Ward's June North American Vehicle Production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.