North American manufacturers will build an estimated 1.575 million vehicles in June, about 1,000 units above what was scheduled for the month, including a slight overbuild for cars. Trucks will finish close to schedule — a Ward's estimate has them a paltry 2,300 units below plan — but June could be the first month since January that the industry didn't build more trucks than planned (see complete data p.7). Car production should come in at 100.4% of plan for June, thanks to General Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.