North America’s June light-vehicle sales fell 6.6% to 1,450,199 vehicles in 27 selling days, compared with year-ago’s 1,495,963 in 26 days, Ward’s data shows. While the second-quarter saw a slight gain over prior-quarter, deliveries of 4,341,320 units lagged 1.9% behind 4,424,702 in like-2006. Similarly, sales of 8,216,718 units in the year’s first half fell short of year-ago’s 8,347,610 by 1.6%. Related document: Ward’s U.S. Light Vehicle Sales by Brand and Group Industry sales in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.