U.S. sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks tumbled 38.5% in June to 17,471, compared with year-ago’s 27,267, marking a hefty decline but still an improvement over May’s 45.5% plunge, Ward’s data show. Related document: U.S. Truck Sales and Inventory by Weight Class – June 2009 Class 8 sales fell 34%, a slight improvement over May’s 36.6% drop. International Truck and Engine Group was the lone manufacturer to post an increase, up 14.6%. Volvo Truck North America Inc.’s Volvo brand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.