U.S. light-vehicle sales for the second straight month finished below already tepid expectations. June’s 16.3 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) was a slight improvement on May’s 16.0 million. However, June’s SAAR caused second-quarter sales to drop to a similar 16.3 million SAAR from the prior quarter’s 16.8 million and year-ago’s 17.8 million. Related document: Ward's U.S. Light Vehicle Sales by Brand and Group The year’s first half posted a 16.6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.