June was a good month for auto sales in Western Europe, as the region continues its rebound from lackluster 2003 results. Monthly sales for the region were up 5.7% to 1,607,091, while deliveries through the first-half are up 3.6% to 8,980,413 units. (See related data: Ward’s Motor Vehicle Sales – Western Europe) Smart posts biggest June sales gain in Western Europe. DaimlerChrysler AG’s Smart posts the largest single-brand gain in the region, with sales up nearly 38% for the month. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.