LAKE HAVASU, AZ – Ford Motor Co. may shake up its small-truck stable sooner rather than later, company executives tell Ward’s. The auto maker, bullish on high-profit trucks and on pace to set an all-time F-Series pickup sales record, likes the idea of adding a small Bronco SUV like the one shown at the 2004 Detroit auto show and is beginning work to determine how to position the vehicle, Ford Div. President Steve Lyons says at an ’05 Super Duty F-Series media drive here. Ford showed a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.