VIENNA – Assembly of Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. SUVs is under way at the Kostanaysky Dizelny Zavod plant in Kostanay, in northern Kazakhstan. The facility belongs to AO Agromashholding Kazakhstan and the assembly program is a joint project with Ssangyong’s Kazakh importer, TOO Allur Auto. The two partners invested a combined $10 million in the venture. The state leasing company AO Kazakhstanskaya Transportnaya Leasingovaya Kompaniya also contributed some $6.5 million. Ssangyong Actyon, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.