Kenworth Truck Co., a division of PACCAR Inc., adds the optional Kenworth Night Vision System to its Class 8 product line, which gives truck drivers more time to see and react to potential road hazards than do conventional headlights, says Kenworth. The night vision system, which uses military technology, has a heat-sensing, infrared camera mounted outside the cab to detect and transmit images to an in-cab display unit, helping the driver see pedestrians, animals and objects up to 1,500 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.