CANBERRA – Kenworth Truck Co. delivers its 30,000th locally built commercial vehicle here. Produced at Kenworth Australia’s Bayswater plant in Melbourne, the T650 truck was delivered to Queensland-based Frasers Livestock Transport. Federal Treasurer Peter Costello handed the keys to the new rig to Frasers Managing Director Ross Fraser at a ceremony marking the delivery. Kenworth T650 The milestone Kenworth is powered by a Cummins Signature engine, producing 520 hp and 1,850 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.