SEOUL – Sources close to the General Motors Corp.-Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. negotiations say a deal is imminent and confirm remarks by a Korea Development Bank (KDB) official as accurate. GM, in a release here, says, “It is true that the deal with Daewoo Motor is almost complete and that most major issues have been resolved. However, we are still in negotiations, all matters have not been resolved and, therefore, it would be premature for GM to make any statements.” KDB is the lead creditor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.