Kia ships its 10 millionth-export vehicle today from the South Korean port of Pyongtaek. The snow-white pearl Optima sedan is destined for the U.S. market and was the focus of a dockside celebration hosted by Kia Vice Chairman CEO Hyoung-Keun Lee. “Today’s accomplishment would not have been possible without our loyal customers and hard-working Kia employees around the world,” Lee says at the event. North America has been Kia’s No.1 destination market since the Korean auto maker began ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.