Kia Motor America Inc. and Keystone Property Trust announce an agreement to develop a parts distribution and training center in Allentown, PA. Kia plans to lease 211,535 sq.-ft. (19,651 sq.-m) of the total planned construction of 265,535 sq.-ft. (24,668 sq.-m). Keystone will retain ownership of the building. The $10 million project will provide Kia with a modern and flexible facility, Keystone says in a release. The auto maker will continue to occupy a nearby existing space until the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.