Kia Motors Corp. lures Volkswagen AG design chief Peter Schreyer to head up its advanced vehicle design operations, an industry source tells Ward's. Kia is set to announce details of Schreyer’s contract on July 31 but is keeping other details mum until then, including where Schreyer will be located. The 53-year old Schreyer, considered one of the world’s top vehicle designers, joined Volkswagen in 2002, where he headed the advanced design division. He is credited with developing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.