Kia Motors America Inc. reportedly is calling back some 37,358 Sedona minivans because of moisture accumulation on the vehicle's rear hub and bearing assembly. Vehicles from the '03-'05 model years with alloy wheels are affected. The moisture possibly could damage the wheel bearing, potentially resulting in an accident. Kia says no accidents or injuries have been reported, but four warranty claims relating to the problem have been filed.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.