Kia Motors America releases the first images of its next-generation Sportage small cross/utility vehicle. The model shown in pictures provided to U.S. media is the North American Sportage. The European Sportage will be unveiled at next month’s Geneva auto show. KMA parent Kia Motors Corp. says the Sportage grows longer and is lower and wider than its predecessor. “The new Sportage will offer more space for people and cargo, with an improved ride quality thanks to a longer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.