NAMYANG, South Korea – Kia is close to completing the design for its next-generation Forte compact, even though the car has been on the market for only two years. Prototypes of the coming Forte sedan, 5-door and Koup are revealed to U.S. media at the Hyundai-Kia research and development center here, but no photos are being released and none may be taken. “Overall, we wanted to take a more dramatic step in the design of this Forte,” Erik Klimisch, design manager-Kia Design Center America ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.