WEST POINT, GA – With summer’s high gas prices pushing many U.S. car buyers toward smaller vehicles, the timing couldn’t be better for the launch of the Kia Rondo multipurpose vehicle, a company official says. “We’re really excited about (the Rondo) because it’s coming at a time when people are saying, ‘I like the (Rondo’s) good gas mileage,” as opposed to the cost and expense of owning a big SUV, Len Hunt, chief operating officer-Kia Motors America, tells Ward’s here at the official ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.