SEATTLE – Saying the ’10 Kia Forte competes “head-to-head” with the Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla, Kia Motors America is billing its new compact car as a game-changer for the growing brand. “Forte is more than just a worthy contender,” Michael Sprague, vice president-marketing, says here during a media event for the car. “It will really represent the new Kia.” The Forte replaces the Spectra in Kia’s U.S. lineup. Spectra, while a best-seller for the brand, didn’t resonate with consumers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.