Kia Motors America plans to take the wraps off a new concept, the KCD-1 Slice, at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January. The South Korean auto maker brands its entry an “alternative to clumsy, fuel-thirsty” SUVs. The KCD-1 Slice cross/utility vehicle boasts flexible seating for six, a high level of versatility, plus a V-6 engine and sport-tuned suspension. A long wheelbase and wheels-at-the-corners stance give the vehicle an aggressive feel, Kia says. Kia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.