CHICAGO – Kia Motors America Inc. shows its latest SUV, the midsize Sorento, at the Chicago Auto Show. The Sorento, which goes on sale in the fall, will compete against the Ford Escape and Jeep Liberty and should be priced in the $20,000 range. The 5-passenger Sorento is powered by a 3.5L V-6 generating 192 hp. Available in 2- and 4-wheel-drive, Sorento only will offer a 4-speed automatic transmission. The vehicle’s 4WD models have two drive systems, part-time and on-demand. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.