SANTA MONICA, CA – This month marks the debut of the all-new Kia Spectra, and although Kia Motors America Inc. is launching the compact sedan in the U.S. with some serious marketing oomph, the auto maker already knows it won’t be selling as many as it would like. Kia Spectra is all new. That’s because the U.S. is on the short end of a global capacity crunch. Kia Motors Corp, the South Korean corporate parent, has seen sales remain relatively flat of late in the U.S. but skyrocket in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.