Kia Motors Corp. releases a photograph of the all-new ’12 Picanto city car, which will have its world debut at the Geneva auto show in March. Redesigned and re-engineered, it is slightly longer than the current model and will be sold as a 5-door hatchback in all global markets. In Europe, the car also will be offered in a 3-door sporty version. Kia says the Picanto will be available with a choice of four all-new engines, which include 1.0L and 1.2L gas and diesel variants. Depending on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.