Kia Motors Corp. releases renderings of the next-generation Picanto city car, which will have its global debut in March at the Geneva auto show. A Kia spokesman tells Ward’s the Picanto replacement that will debut in Geneva will be a production-ready vehicle. The 5-door, A-segment car primarily was designed by Kia’s European team in Frankfurt, Germany, under direction of Chief Designer Peter Schreyer. However, it was developed at the Hyundai-Kia Automotive Development Center in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.