SEATTLE – Kia Motors America has its eye on a seating system similar to Chrysler Group LLC’s Stow ’n Go for its next-generation Sedona minivan. “From a product-planning standpoint, that is in the top three of what we’re pushing our team to do, because it’s a phenomenal feature,” Michael Sprague, vice president-marketing, for KMA tells Ward’s during a media preview here of the new Kia Forte sedan. Sprague, a father of three children under three years of age, sees value in the feature, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.