KleenAir Systems Inc. announces results from its testing program on engines sent to it from China. Results from the testing of KleenAir's unique NOx reduction system on the first of six engines received has been outstanding says the company. Using the patented computer-controlled ammonia system, the NOxMaster, in conjunction with its own proprietary catalytic converter, which is a combination of a Selective Reduction Catalyst and an oxidation catalyst, NOx has been reduced by more than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.