Korea Delphi Automotive Systems ends its boycott of Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd., just days after the resignation of Korea Delphi President Bae Gil-hoon. Korea Delphi reportedly was to begin shipping parts to Daewoo Sept. 11, two weeks after it began its boycott of the auto maker for unpaid bills. About 70% of Korea Delphi’s revenues are tied to Daewoo. The decision to resume shipments was not related to Bae’s resignation, the supplier says. The dispute cost Korea Delphi about 2 billion won ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.