Hyundai Auto Canada Corp., Kia Canada Inc. and Audi Canada were the big sales winners in Canada in 2009, seeing deliveries soar 28%, 22.9% and 22%, respectively, in a market that was down 10.7% from 2008, according to Ward’s data. Fuji Heavy Industries’ Subaru unit and Mercedes-Benz Canada, which includes the Smart brand, also managed double-digit increases in a year when 1.5 million light vehicles were sold in Canada, down from 2008’s weak total of 1.6 million. However, the year finished ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.