New-vehicle deliveries in Canada last month proved a mixed bag, with July car sales sinking 14.6% and light-truck sales ticking up a surprising 3.2%, compared with year-ago. According to Ward’s data, car sales totaled 71,431 units, down from prior-year’s 83,598. Only three of eight volume sellers eked out year-over-year gains. Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. delivered an industry-best 29.2% increase in car sales with 6,996 deliveries. A big month for the Elantra, with 2,882 deliveries vs. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.