Krupp Technologies Inc. says it has developed a new process for powder metal production that combines the cost efficiency of standard powder metal components with the strength of forging or casting. Krupp calls the new process F2, but dubs the material “Power/Metal,” saying it offers much higher density than typical powder metal components — 100% densities, in fact, for net-shaped or near-net components in a variety of low-alloy or stainless materials. The company says a customer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.