VIENNA – Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ and its Egyptian partner Lada Egypt, sign an agreement covering local assembly of the Lada 2110 front-wheel-drive sedan in Egypt. The Lada 2110 will join the market alongside the boxy rear-drive Lada 2107 sedan, which has been assembled in Egypt from complete-knocked-down kits since July 2002. More than 2,100 Lada 2107 have been assembled since then, including about 1,700 units last year. Lada 2110 However, Lada Egypt is not the assembler for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.