With the unveiling of new production models such as the Lada Kalina and Priora and the world debut of the Siluet concept car at the recent Moscow auto show, Russia’s largest car maker, OAO AvtoVAZ, begins its efforts to carve out a new identity. The Kalina, which was shown in prototype form at the 1999 Moscow show, is AvtoVAZ’s first new model line in nearly 10 years. Its production launch is scheduled for November, and the car will go on sale in Russia in early 2005. Base prices are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.