TURIN – Lamborghini SpA will celebrate its 40th anniversary next year with the much-expected "Baby Murcy." The "baby" actually is a completely new Lamborghini, equipped with a 500 hp V-10 engine powering an aluminium 2-seat coupe known as the L140. The new Lamborghini will be unveiled at the Geneva motor show next March. The super car maker also will have a new design center to be called the Centro Stile Lamborghini that will be dedicated in the early part of next year. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.