TURIN – Audi AG’s mixing of Automobili Lamborghini SpA cars with its own image is leading to dissolution of the Italian supercar brand, enthusiasts complain. Both companies are owned By Volkswagen AG, with Lamborghini assigned to the Audi brand Group. Lamborghini buyers, especially collectors, are very sensitive and forgive nothing. There is no way to gauge how well they will receive the latest “baby,” the Lamborghini Gallardo, until the car is driven and compared. (See ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.