Fiat Auto SpA’s Lancia brand expects its new Phedra multipurpose vehicle (MPV) to set the standard in luxury. The Phedra, which goes on sale in Europe this spring, makes its official debut at the Geneva Motor Show. The Phedra is larger than its predecessor, coming in at 15.5 ft. (4.72 m), an increase of 11.6 ins. (29.5 cm). It is 2.0 ins. (5.3 cm) wider and 1.4 ins. (3.8 cm) higher than its current generation. Power is derived from four engine choices: two gasoline-powered versions that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.