Tata Motor Inc.’s U.K.-based Land Rover division takes the unusual step of naming fashion designer and pop singer Victoria Beckham as a consultant to its vehicle design team. Victoria Beckham, a member of the Spice Girls singing group, perhaps is best known as the wife of international soccer-star David Beckham. The announcement was made as the luxury utility maker unveiled its new Range Rover Evoque at Kensington Palace in London Thursday. “She knows a lot about fashion, trends and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.