Negotiations between Ford Motor Co.’s Land Rover unit and the Amicus manufacturing trade union, and other trade unions in the U.K., have broken down. An Oct. 10 morning meeting of shop stewards in London unanimously backed the decision by The Trade Unions on the Joint Negotiating Committee at Land Rover to reject the auto maker’s final contract offer. The offer will be detailed to the workforce at report-back meetings next week, says Amicus.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.